“Jaws drop when I ride by.”
This gladiator straight turns heads. With it’s fat front tire, chromed out alloy rears, and dropped frame, Atticus seems to float over the ground.
Atticus is perfect for scaring roller bladers off the bike path, creating conversation at tailgaiting parties before the big game, or being the center of attention at the car show. Take it across those long flat surfaces for a late lunch and park it outside of the cafe to turn heads. Or better yet, valet this sonovagun for instant celebrity.
All Urbantrike trikes are single speed, front wheel driven with a free wheel hub. Hand brakes control your speed and pantented sliding seat channel provides that perfect, custom fit every time.
All Atticus trikes feature the following:
- Rollin’ on twelves – 12″ alloy rims with 2″ of low profile rubber. Rides and looks sick.
- Fatty in the front – 20×2.5 street tread front wheel. Grip the road like a boss.
- Bucket ‘o’ comfort – Molded high density bucket seat. Low. Deep. Comfy.
- Dropped frame – Hovers 2″ above the ground. Like Luke’s Landspeeder, only Luke doesn’t own it. You do.
- Gorillas in the mist - 16″ ape hangers with black leather grips. Steer with ease and comfort.
Don’t be average. You’ve already made a statement with Urbantrike, now make another. Atticus is original, a one-of-a-kind, a guarantee to be different.
Available in six different colors: