“Jaws drop when I ride by.”
This gladiator straight turns heads. With it’s fat front tire, roadworthy steel rears, and dropped frame, Atticus seems to float over the ground. Atticus is perfect for scaring roller bladers off the bike path, creating conversations at tailgating parties before the big game, or being the center of attention at the car show. Take it across those long flat surfaces for a late lunch and park it outside of the cafe to turn heads. Or better yet, valet this sonovagun for instant celeb-status. All Urbantrike trikes are single speed, front wheel driven with a free wheel hub. Hand brakes control your speed and patent-pending sliding seat channel provides that perfect, bottom-hugging every time. All Atticus trikes feature the following:
- Splitting eights – 8″ steel rims with 10″ of thick road hugging rubber. Rides and looks sick.
- Fatty in the front – 20×2.25 street tread front wheel. Grip the road like a boss.
- Bucket ‘o’ comfort – Molded high density vinyl bucket seat. Low. Deep. Comfy.
- Dropped frame – Hovers 2″ above the ground. Like Luke’s Landspeeder, only Luke doesn’t own it. You do.
- Gorillas in the midst - 16″ ape hangers with black poly grips. Steer with ease and comfort.
Don’t be average. You’ve already made a statement with Urbantrike, now make another. Atticus is original, a one-of-a-kind, a guarantee to be different.
Available in three epic colors: